New residential projects
- Ambient noise surveys
- Computer modeling and noise contour map development
- HVAC Noise Modelling
- Acoustical Analysis Reports for construction permits
- Design team consultation to address potentially significant noise impacts
- Submittals and RFI review
- Construction inspections for acoustical compliance
- Construction noise monitoring and abatement
- Confirmation testing after completion of the project
- Sound rating of exterior windows/doors to abate noise from outside sources such as airports, highways, industrial zones
- Acoustical design of on-site amenities such as club houses, meeting rooms, playgrounds, indoor pools & Jacuzzi.
- Isolation & insulation of pluming/HVAC pipes, ducts, and equipment
- Vibration isolation of elevator equipment, garage doors, trash chutes, rooftop equipment, & parking areas
Existing residential development
- Short-term and long-term exterior to interior sound monitoring.
- Field sound testing of walls and floor/ceiling assemblies, i.e., Field Sound Transmission Class (FSTC) rating
- Field impact testing of floor/ceiling assemblies, i.e., Field Impact Insulation Class (FIIC) rating
- Interior acoustical design of club houses, lobbies, meeting rooms, and fitness facilities
- Noise and vibration abatement of mechanical equipment, plumbing, elevators, trash chutes, garage doors, and parking
ABC Acoustics provides forensic inspections, testing & computer modeling for residential development. We prepare acoustical reports with practical remedial measures for compliance with applicable codes, regulations, and industry standards. Our legal services include expert testimony in courts of law by degreed scientists with over 30 years of experience in noise abatement.