We specialize in environmental noise control. Our team includes degreed scientists with over 30 years of experience in environmental acoustics.
- Environmental sound monitoring and recording
- Long-term remote sound monitoring and recording
- Computer modeling and contour map generation for existing and planned projects
- Forensic building inspections and testing for compliance with local, State, and Federal codes, regulations, and industry standards
- Partition sound transmission Class (FSTC) and impacts insulation class (FIIC) testing
- Acoustical analysis and noise abatement reports.
- Noise guideline and ordinance development for public agencies, military, and private companies.
- Legal interpretation of noise regulations and ordinance codes
- Expert testimony in courts of law