Night Clubs

Night clubs should sound like music to patrons and neighbors alike.

  • Computer modeling and noise contour development for planned indoor and outdoor events
  • Acoustical Analysis Reports (AAR) for Conditional Use Permits (CUP) and
  • Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) licensing
  • Interior acoustical design for live performances and recorded music
  • Speaker placement and isolation
  • Monitoring and abatement of impacts from club to abutting spaces within the same building or neighboring land uses
  • Monitoring and abating noise impacts from patrons inside and outside clubs to neighboring properties
  • Abatement of noise impacts from on-site mechanical equipment
  • Assessing impacts due to increased vehicular traffic