Most every space in a school is acoustically-sensitive.
- Interior acoustical design of theaters, multi-purpose rooms, music and band practice rooms, gymnasiums, pools, and sport facilities
- Noise (Echo) control
- Classroom acoustical design for optimal intelligibility
- Partition design
- Partition Sound Transmission and Impact Insulation (FSTC/FIIC) testing.
- Floor layout and active noise cancellation for open office plans
- Noise abatement of mechanical equipment and HVAC systems
- Noise abatement from outdoor sources such as school activities, airports, highways, railroads and industrial plants in the vicinity